How to make a tube - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hello, I would like to know if a "tube" can be made using Paint Net. I've made tubes using Paint Shop but would like to know if this option ...

How can I make this request in Paint.Net?

Hello, as a start I would like to congratulate you on this program. I am new to learning this program and many things I do not know where to ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

paint.net Forum: Forums

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions. 130k: posts. Tactilis ...

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Popular Feature Requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

In here I will start documenting all of the popular feature requests and possibly status on them. If a feature you want is in this list, do ...

PSFilterPdn (01-18-2024) - Page 12 - Plugins - paint.net Forum

I am at 10.0.19041 Build of Windows 10. Anyone else have these, and can check their system and see if all is working or not? I am using ...

Feature requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I've been using paint.net for years, but have been using it more frequently lately. I have some feature requests. Apologies if these have ...

Mmmbac0n's Civil Structural Architectural CAD Tools - Rev 2

Hi everyone, I use paint.net on a daily basis to create sketches for structural engineers. Here is my library, hope you find this useful.

Request Board - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I know there aren't many requests for stuff on this forum, but I've seen a couple recently. Maybe we should have a request board?

Creating a metal pole? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

1. On a new layer use the Shapes Plugin ( @BoltBait has some great ones) to draw the pipe, the connection and the ball. 1.png Clickable. 2.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024