Adding paragraphs - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I am trying to make a jpeg with text and add the jpegs to a dvd. When I copy and paste paragraphs into the text tool it does not ...

Adding text to photo - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Open the color palette up by clicking on "More", which is directly across from where it says "Primary". Play around with the color window. If it ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Help--adding text to image file - paint.net Forum

Sure thing. Open up your base image in PdN. Add a new layer (Ctrl+Shift+N). Write your text how you want it. Flatten the image (Ctrl+Shift+F).

Text - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Start with the image you want to use. Add an new layer (name it Text). (It will currently be the topmost layer.) Set the Primary Color to white.

Adding text to side of image - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

All I'm trying to do is insert text to the side of a photo on my computer. I can see how to add text ONTO the picture, but I want it to the ...

Text with background - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi... Is there a way in Paint.NET itself (or... a plugin) to add text with a blocked out background (in one step)?

A Couple of Desired Text Options - paint.net Forum

Start the position of the text with the text tool. Paste text. It will take most character returns. I've primarily used it with Notepad and ...

Request for editable text - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi. This is a very useful tool in every day jobs on PC. All OK with it, but have one request to add ability to reuse, delete, ...

creating text - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hello msith1924,. I wish there was an easy way to do this type of text distortions. Type your text and then you can try Grid Warp.

Totally newbie question on creating text art - paint.net Forum

I have been trying to create something with a variety of text element in different colors and fonts, and every time I switch to a new element, I ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024