Parallel Lines and Patterns - Page 3 - Plugins - paint.net Forum

WOW! This plugin is GOLD! Just discovered and installed it in v.5.0.12 and as far as I can tell it works perfect. Much love to the developer for ...

Parallel Lines and Patterns - Plugins - paint.net Forum

This Paint.NET effect plugin allows you to fill the selection of the current layer with parallel lines or patterns. Ok there are two plugins ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Plugins that fail in the 4.3.X Builds of Paint.NET - Page 6

Hi there. I'm hoping that you can help me with the Parallel Lines and Patterns plugin, which I love and used all the time.

Parallel lines - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi, Is there a Plugin to enable drawing 2 - or more, parallel lines with one stroke of the line/curve tool? It should be possible to select ...

beginner's Q: how do I create this pattern? - paint.net Forum

Play with "Parallel lines & patterns". paralll.png. Another interesting plugin is Curly lines: curlyl.png. Edited April 15, 2016 by IRON67.

How to create graph paper in 5.0.12? - paint.net Forum

I tried to install that plug-in, along with the parallel lines & patterns plug-in, but nothing showed up under my Effects drop=down after ...

Creating a diagonal line pattern with a repeating array of colours

Hello @Kantoi, there is a plugin that creates plaid patterns by adding colors, it is called Tartan. It does not create diagonal lines but ...

Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - Page 2 - paint.net Forum

This is where you can download new effect, adjustment, and file type plugins. If you've written one and would like to share it, please post it here!

Search the Paint.NET plugin index - PDNPI - mattw.io

Quickly search and find Paint.NET plugins from the forums. Search for new effects, adjustments, filetypes support, external programs, and plugin packs.

Is there a way or a plugin to make shapes in the option "Fill" be larger?

If so, there is no way to change the sizes, you will have to use a Plugin, like Parallel Lines and Patterns, or, Random Shape Fill. Oh - and ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024