Troubleshooting & Bug Reports - paint.net Forum

If you found a bug in paint.net, please tell us about it. Include your pdncrash.log file (on your Desktop) if relevant. This section is not for plugin errors.

My Paint.Net stopped working - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

So, a few days ago, I was updating the software and Me being an idiot I cancelled the update mid way. And the files were corrupted.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

paint.net has stopped working - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Hi All, I keep getting the following error message paint.net has stop working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Paint.Net Stopped working - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

I have been using paint.net for years. It along with Paintshop pro stopped working. they won't load In CS3 says unknow error won't load and ...

PAINT.NET STOPS WORKING - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Im using version 5.0.13 of paint.net. The software just stops working. No Error Message, it just stops opening. I have to reboot my computer ...

Installation of Paint.net fails - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

I've run the troubleshooter (both for install and uninstall) but it was unable to find a solution. Obviously paint.net was not in the list of ...

can't open paint.net - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

I've been using paint.net perfectly fine for a month. It was even working last night. When I tried to open it today, nothing happens.

(Solved) Paint.net installation not working

Everytime I try to install paint.net it never finishes, I give the installer access, it loads a few things then it shuts down and never ...

Problems with a paint.net version - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

We need to figure out how to solve or work around your problem with whatever plugin you're trying to make use of. So, which plugin is it ...

Paint.net crashes - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Hi all today i want to work a bit with Paint.net but when i want to open it crash with this mail: Problemsignatur: Problemereignisname: ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024