paint.net 4.0.17 is now available! - paint.net Forum

This update improves performance and fixes a lot of small issues. As usual, you can download the update directly from the website, ...

paint.net 4.0.17 is now available

paint.net 4.0.17 is now available ... This update improves performance and fixes a lot of small issues. As usual, you can download the update ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

paint.net 4.0.17 is now available! - Page 2 - paint.net Forum

paint.net 4.0.17 is now available! paint.net 4.0.17 is now available! Rick Brewster. By Rick Brewster July 21, 2017 in Paint.NET Discussion and Questions.

Paint.NET 4.0.17 installed to portable version

Hi Folks, until today I used paint.NET 3 portable. While doing an update today to 4.0.17 it changed from a portable version 3 to an ...

paint.net is now available on the Windows Store! - Page 3

The best solution I see for this is to actually have an option in the app in the settings window called "Add Plugin", that shows standard ...

paint.net is now available on the Windows Store!

Version 4.0.18, which I just announced, is now available on the Windows Store! The standard price is currently $8.99, but I've put it on sale ...

paint.net 4.0.17 beta build 6404 - Preview Center

Just opening the plugin causes it to crash so I think its a fix for Paint now. No more posting n the related plugin. PaintNetSignature.png ...

paint.net 4.0.17 beta build 6402 - Preview Center - paint.net Forum

This is a public beta/preview of the soon-to-be-released 4.0.17 update. There are a lot of small fixes and changes and so I'm actually releasing a beta.

paint.net 4.0.17 beta build 6403 - Preview Center - paint.net Forum

This build has all the fixes detailed for the previous build, 6402, along with fixing the very common crash reported by AndrewDavid.

paint.net 4.0.7 is now available! - paint.net Forum

Thanks for the update but I have an installation issue. After the stage where it says it will install Dot net Framework and Paint.NET, it goes ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024