Color Balance+ (works like Photoshop) - Plugins - paint.net Forum

They serve quite different purpose. Color balance shifts global balance of hues while Color mixer can apply different adjustments (saturation, ...

Color Balance (Plugin) - UPDATED - paint.net Forum

The best way to adjust a photograph's colors is to look at the white areas of the photograph and try to adjust the sliders until you achieve a ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

color balance option - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Doesn't Paint.net have a "color balance" option in the Adjustment drop down bar? I don't have that and wondering why?

Image Organization/Image Manipulation Extensions like Instagram's?

Are there any extensions out there that has all the image organization/image manipulation tools? Or at least Color Grading tools like ...

Boltbait Color Balance V 4.67358 - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Hi all. I noticed this extension isn't working anymore. I can use the extension, however any alteration to an image gets cancelled when I ...

Photo editing questions - paint.net Forum

I am attempting to use Paint.Net to replace Photoshop on my new Vista computer, but I'm finding in awkward. Most photo editing programs make ...

Five Paint.NET Plugins I can't live without - YouTube

In this video, I showcase my top 5 favorite plugins for Paint.NET. I use them so often that I ...

Paint.NET better than Photoshop?

1) It's affordable. (it's FREE!) Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop pro, or the one I own Serif's PhotoPlus, none of those advanced photo ...

Fixing White Balance Problem - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

2) Open White Balance plugin and right click on the left color square. Color balance is corrected automatically. Quote ...

Color Balance (Plugin) - UPDATED - Page 2 - paint.net Forum

The Color Balance plugin no longer appears (for me, at least) in P.n 5.0.1. Any idea why? It's very useful, so I'd hate to lose it. Like 1.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024