perspective tool - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi and welcome. :). There is no actual perspective tool, but if you'd like to create 3d Shapes, try the Shape3D plugin.

Perspective - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Dear all, Since a time ago, I'm trying to perspective several images or pieces of images, it is this posible with Paint.net?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Looking for a perspective transform effect. - paint.net Forum

See title. I'm looking for something that will let me grab the corners to skew the image, preferably while still showing the background/full ...

Suggestion: Perspective tool for Paint.Net too?

Paint.Net still lacks a tool, that many other same level image/picture editing software have. Here is example of perspective too in gimp, ...

perspective trasforming - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I wrote a (beta) plugin called Perspective Transformation that does something somewhat similar. I'm not sure it does what you want, though ...

Creating a perspective grid - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi, has anybody a tip how to create a perspective grid laying in the ground? I tried to graw a normal grid and then skew it using the ...

Need better perspective plugins - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Gimp uses a decent perspective tool. Paint.net's perspective tools are frustrating to use and are not very user friendly, a perspective tool ...

Perspective Correction - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hey guys, Has anybody ever considered adding a Perspective Correction tool to Paint.net? That would sure be a nice addition to what's ...

Skew and resize perspective option - paint.net Forum

I absolutely love Piant.net but one tool Im always seeming to need is to be able to skew and change the perspective of an image to change ...

[request]perspective plugin - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Every single line originally comes from that point. Basically, to get it right, the plugin has to find the original vanishing point my finding ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024