Purple Fringe Fix - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI has an "One Button" fix that removes purple fringe almost instantly in my photos and I think there are plug-ins ...

Color fringe help needed. - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hey guys, I am new on here, and I wanted to ask you guys a question about fixing color fringing. I am an amateur photographer (I'm only a ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Remove Black/White Matte or Fringe Pixels possible?

In Photoshop supposedly (as I dont use/own it) there is an option to remove fringe pixels that may either be black or white when pasting a ...

Problem with Recoloring - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I wanted to change all the pink squares to the same light blue(0/255/255). I used the recolor tool. Then I clicked one of the pink squares.

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

purple fringing - Lounge - discuss.pixls.us

Hi, what do you know about purple fringing and how to fight it? During the last years I have been shooting mainly landscapes and purple ...

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - Page 61

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Gradient Colour Fix - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

So I watched this video and it shows how red -> green colour is broken, and on paint net... it's broken, are there any plugins or ways I can ...

Stubborn Chromatic aberration in RT and Gimp - discuss.pixls.us

You will see that around the fringing there's a second invisible fringe made of clipped highlights, and that it affects the purple fringing.

P: Repair brush - creates a color fringe of about - Adobe Community

If the repair brush is used to paint over an area adjacent to the edge of the image, Lightroom creates a color fringe of about 1 pixel width in the target area.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024