Myrddin's Content - Page 25 - paint.net Forum

007 Nab said: Myrddin - awesome writing!! How did you draw like that? - Where it fades off, like really neat brush strokes - it looks really great! Wacom + time ...

Myrddin's Content - Page 64 - paint.net Forum

Posts posted by Myrddin · Comic Book Paneling? · Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #4 ended · Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #4 ended · 32-Bit ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

paint.net Forum: Forums

Search for paint.net help, tutorials, plugins, and other good stuff. Official Paint.NET website (120,699 visits to this link). Visit the official Paint ...

Export function is really really missing - paint.net Forum

Myrddin said: This simple procedure is exactly what you've been doing so far: flattening, saving, undoing the flatten, continuing with work.

help making these? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

heya does anyone know how to make a rasengan or a chidori in paint.net? i make them but they are really rubish any tips?

Paint.NET v3.10 BETA is now available - Page 3

paint.net Forum. Existing user? Sign In. Sign ... Myrddin. Posted July 29, 2007. Myrddin. Myrddin ... Not worth it right now. The Paint.NET Blog: ...

Newbie here don't know where this goes??? - paint.net Forum

Well, i just want to learn how to make sig's and didn't find a topi or a category where sig tutorials are?? so don't off,.

What feature do you think Pdn needs the most? - paint.net Forum

I just had to use MS Paint to finish a graphic for work. Can we get a Save As type for "Bitmap (BMP 256 color)"?

HOW TO INSTALL PLUGINS/General Plugin Troubleshooting Thread

You'll want to go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, find Paint.NET's entry and click the Unistall button beside it. Once you've ...

Zombified - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

paint.net Forum. Existing user? Sign In. Sign ... This Forum; This Topic; Status Updates; Topics ... Myrddin said: This has been asked before ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024