Plugin request - Starfield generator - paint.net Forum

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could create a plugin that can generate a random starfield, somewhat like this, or, more likely, a scaled down ...

Starry Sky - Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

Is there a way for you to include something like it into this? 3. You should also include a random color generator for stars. White is good...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

My perfect Starscape - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I've been making a Starfield 'Project S' and yesterday I manage to finish it. I got my inspiration from this pic: Quite cool isnt it?

Dot Plugin - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Maybe I should have called it a Starfield plugin instead of Dots. ... TR, that is a request I had not thought about. ... http://forums.getpaint.net/ ...

Plugin-Selection - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Anyone know how many plugins have been released? Are we talking 200? more?? [edit] there are 286 topics in the forum, of course some aren't ...

Error Opening DDS File - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Hi. I'm getting an error when trying to open a .dds file. It is: "There was an error opening the .dds file." The exception data states, ...

Random Shape Fill - Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

Download from my plugin set This plugin draws random shapes on the canvas. You can choose from 21 shape modes, and 9 color modes for both ...

plugins :: Starfield General Discussions - Steam Community

Trying to get plugins.txt enabler mod to work. I have a sus that having my game and other files on different drives might be an issue or ...

TR's Custom Random Filler (January 28th, 2015) - paint.net Forum

TechnoRobbo's Custom Random Filler (AKA Custom Shape Filler) (This one was a request) Fills your image with a png in varying sizes and ...

COOL LINKS - free software downloads, plugins, tutorials, etc... - Flickr

Flash-based application that enables users to upload photos and add a personal touch via an easy to use toolset filled with stamps, text icons, ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024