Layers - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Layers in Paint.NET work a lot like a stack of paper, as you'd expect. As you've said though, you want to know how to. So to begin with ...

Working with layers - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I have several questions regarding the use of layers. I'm a new user of Paint.NET, sorry if these questions sound simple.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Applying Layers - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is there instruction on applying layers? Please? I select the base layer from the thumbnails but how do I then select the next layer (capa 2)?.

layers - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

desired background, or save as a PNG file then import it into the project file. Layers > Import from file... Edited August 15, 2010 by Sarkut.

Layers? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

A very basic use for layers is to make a collage. Just like a real collage if you put something on top of the space below it, the space below is ...

I need to find a BASIC tutorial - paint.net Forum

Layers is the most basic key that all noobs should learn first. I use the layer box at the bottom right(or wherever you might have moved it to) ...

Selecting multiple layers - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is there any way to select multiple layers and move the whole image? Note: images stored in other layers should not be affected. Thanks,. EJ.

Layering - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

What do you mean by layer? ... If you mean import different pictures as separate layers into one pdn doc, go to Layers>Import from file. This will ...

Frustration with selection tools and layers - paint.net Forum

I am new to Paint.NET, having found it on a search for a program with layers. I don't get along with GIMP, nor Photoshop Elements.

How do I switch between layers? - paint.net Forum

Um... I have no idea how to switch between layers in Paint.NET.Tutorials show a layers window, but there doesn't seem to be one.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024