Adding Lights? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi,. I am new to this Paint.Net and I am really into vehicles. I want to edit my photos of trucks and vans and try and make them like they ...

How do I add "lighting" to this picture? - paint.net Forum

I'm trying to add a lighting effect, similar to that seen in "MrMower" or "Matts Lawn Care". I've been teetering with the bevel effect, ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

"light" effect - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hello to everybody... How would be possible to make same effect as in the attached bmp? I think it's been made using Photoshop.

Lighting effects - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is it possible to add an effect to this image which looks light stage lighting as used in concert with the image appearing behing the lighting?

Wall light reflection - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

:PaintBucket: and left click in the new layer to fill it with black. 4. Open Layer Properties (press F4) and lower the Opacity to around 174.

light blub , light glow effect ? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi all I used to have an effect that creates a light bulb, light glow around its surrounding area. it also had the option to select light ...

Lights plugin - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi everyone, Is there a LIGHTS or flares Plugin or an idea how to make one ? I mean, something similar to or that looks like KNOLL Lights ...

light and shadow - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I think most light schemes use some kind of blur and glow combination but with multiple images on the screen it would be nice to set a single, ...

Lighting overlay images - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Now i want to add the lighting effects of the original photo over this one. So what i want to do is take the following image: chair_overlay.png.

Fluorescent Lighting - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I'n trying to adjust fluorescent lighting in my digital photos. Does anyone know an easy way to fix this. On this or any other software.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024