help huge project i want to do - paint.net Forum

2. Try to add in punctuation. I had to re-read that about 3 times to fully understand it.. For the floor, try looking around this tutorial ...

New to Graphics and need help - big time! - paint.net Forum

Hi All: I am completely new to graphic design and Paint.net. I want to make a few graphic files with an image on one side and text on the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Need help on project - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I have to make at least 3 pictures relating to china and I'm brain dead I'm desperate at this stage. I'll accept any ideas at all..

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Paint.NET needs to be modernized - paint.net Forum

If @Rick Brewster agrees, I'm fine with offering free help with it as it's a project I love. Here's a quick sketch of how it could look like...

Ok Need Some! Tutorials that step by step through Projects!

I just installed Paint.NET last night. It seems to work great, now I need to get my simple mind to learn how to use all the features. So I am ...

help with a project - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

So you just want to make the picture grayscale? Just hit Ctrl + Shift + G, or go to Adjustments --> Black and White. :wink:.

Paint.net - Because Photoshop & Gimp are too hard

So, of course everyone & anyone who wants to get into making high quality graphics & photos go around to the 3 big ones.

Need help "plugging in" a plugin - paint.net Forum

So I wanted to write a plugin for Paint.NET that generates a "scroll ornament" pattern (you know the branching spirals/swirls/curls thing, ...

Starting a new project / file... - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I'm designing a logo for a friend who has her own company. I just can't seem to grasp all the details having to do with rez, canvas size, pixels ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024