Bloody Text - Tutorial Graveyard - paint.net Forum

Step 2: Write the text wished to be written in blood. Step 3: Duplicate the layer. Step 4: Select the bottom layer and add a jitter to it. Step ...

Any Way to make Text look like it was written in blood - paint.net Forum

any way to make my text look like it is written in blood and the blood is running [[or dripping]] and also how do i insert a picture into the back ground?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Blood looking text effect - Tutorial Graveyard - paint.net Forum

The outcome is not really blood looking but it definately has a similar style. Looks like it could fit into a ghetto or horror themed image.

Plugin for Blood and Splatter Effect - paint.net Forum

Another thing you can do it draw a circle, use the frosted glass effect, and median at a really small value. Quote.

Blood - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Use the paint bucket tool, take a screenshot, paste into Paint.NET, and magic wand out the background. ---. xAverix's font idea would work just ...

Blood Splatter effect - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Obviously there is a way to do it with out an effect, but is there anyway for someone to make an effect out of it.

Making text appear battle worn. - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

First I copied the text in a transparent layer, overpainted/cloned the dark metal in the background layer. Then I used the text selection from ...

How to make bloody signature. - Tutorial Graveyard - paint.net Forum

Now deselect that and go to Brightness/Contrast and change the brightness to -15. and now go to Outline object and with default settings outline the blood with ...

Bloody beginner's questions: How to fill in a text? - paint.net Forum

On a new layer paste the text copied from WORD. It may ask you if you want to expand the canvas. It's probably better not to expand the canvas ...

newbie: text block / wrap - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

There's no easy way to do this automatically. Paint.NET really isn't made for typesetting. You could type and arrange it in Word, then print ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024