PDN 3.36 source code - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi, I was quite surprised not to find the link to this new version's source code. Was it intentional?

Source Code - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I can't find the source code. The FAQ states: -- As always, the source code is available so someone else is more than welcome to do this ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Lookalike program - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net ...

I installed it to see what it was about, and was amazed to see there was a startling resemblance to PDN. Is there some link between the two? Brian.

Pinta plugins - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

This is a question that would be better answered on the Pinta project forum. Some parts of Pinta may have been adapted from Paint.NET 3.36 ...

rivy/OpenPDN: Paint.NET source (v3.36.7; prior to non-MIT ... - GitHub

This repository has been archived by the owner on Oct 1, 2019. It is now read-only. rivy / OpenPDN Public archive.

Paint 3.36 - a minor suggestion or 2... - paint.net Forum

I have tried several "free" paint programs, but many of them like "GIMP" have disjointed interfaces with multiple forms all over the screen ...

Wine and PDN? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

There is no support for the source code at all, so let's stop that conversation right there. There is no official version of Paint.NET for ...

HSL instead of HSV? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hey there. I'm a big fan of the HSL model (hue saturation lightness) as opposed to the HSV (hue saturation value) model.

Paint .NET needs a smudge tool!!! - Paint.NET Discussion and ...

Unholysavagery said: Is paint .net an open source project? The source code is no longer available. But you can write plugins like the once in the links i ...

Pdn file format - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I know that the pdn files are the serialization of the .NET objects used in the program. I would like to request that the necessary code be ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024