Bullet holes? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Yes, that would work fine...could you post steps to recreating them? And is it possible to make them look more like css bullet holes?

Bullet Hole in Glass - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

1. Make a 500 x 500 blank canvas. Add new layer & work on the new layer so you can skip step 6, the hole would look more natural. (the magic ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Bullet holes Tut (100% complete!!) - Miscellaneous - paint.net Forum

As requested from Here. ... Let's start with the easier one. ... 1.Put Object on background. ... 3.Set brush size to approx. bullet hole size you want ...

Bullet shot glass - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

i think the way im doing it isnt right it looks more like bullet proof glass as there is a closer shatter and with the bullet holes it looks a ...

Burst through paper effect...?? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Does anyone know how to burst an object or text though paper? Kinda like this...

Bullet points - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi guys, anyone know where to find them or how to create them?

Shot Up Font - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Does anyone have a font that looks tattered and has bullet holes? I've seen them before but cannot find one that looks right.

tut needed for shot glass and logo - paint.net Forum

June 19, 2008 in Paint.NET Discussion and Questions ... it seems hard to make, there is an tut on bullet holes from ash, but glass is very hard.

Bullet holes Tut (100% complete!!) - Page 2 - paint.net Forum

Wait, I just thought a thing. In your fabric tutorial, shouldn't the bullets destroy the fabric? The circles you made are all black inside, but ...

Texture Maker and Wally Like Plugins - paint.net Forum

Hello there. I was Wondering about what if we could Generate Textures in some sort of Plugin Pack, Like in this Program Called Texture Maker.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024