How to remove objects from photos? - paint.net Forum

As far as I know Paint.net can help to remove these objects in a smart way by replacing them by adjacent areas and colors. I am thinking about ...

Erase in form of some shape - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Yes, you can use the Shapes tool to "erase". In the toolbar, just change the Blending Mode to Overwrite. Overwrite is the last one in the list:.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Eraser - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

You can erase with them by setting their blending modes to overwrite and changing your primary or secondary color to Opacity - Alpha 0. -- ...

erasing backgrounds but not your object. - paint.net Forum

I would use the Wand Tool set to a tolerance of 45 to erase the background and the remaining white between the characters legs. https://www.

Erasing a Certain Color - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Yes, shift and magic wand the colour you want to erase. You may need to adjust the tolerance setting. When all the colour is selected, ...

Simple erasing on a single layer? - paint.net Forum

The Eraser tool does erase, it will erase whatever it is applied to on the active layer. If the layer consists of white with dark lines, the ...

I can't figure out how to delete text. - paint.net Forum

-Press "Ctrl+I" on your keyboard. This will invert the selection (that is, select the text). ... Try reading through the manual@Ego Eram Reputo ...

how to erase a pixel completely? - paint.net Forum

Hold Control, the Zoom in with your mouse wheel very far. Select the Rectangle Tool, and pick the pixel. Hit Delete. Hold Control, then scroll ...

Has it been suggested that there should be a 'delete' button, as well ...

I know there is a workaround, and just use the eraser to wipe out the highlighted image, but then have to lose time altering the size of the ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024