Feature Request: No more default img! - paint.net Forum

PDN si the only image editor I know (other than MS Paint) that has an image on the canvas on startup. I am NEVER making an 800X600 image, ...

Feature requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I've been using paint.net for years, but have been using it more frequently lately. I have some feature requests.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Popular Feature Requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

In here I will start documenting all of the popular feature requests and possibly status on them. If a feature you want is in this list, ...

Feature request : default tool when starting Paint.Net

Hi, I mainly use Paint.Net as a swiss army knife to edit pictures or screenshots, and most often, the first thing I do is crop the image.

Feature Request: Allow Settings -> Tools to default to last used

I often use paint.net for a single project at a time. One project may use a particular font while the next one uses something completely ...

Offer to load image using embedded ICC profile if present by default ...

As a non-competent user I'd like to be able to open images in Paint.NET without colors looking funky by default. Thus I'd like Paint.

Feature requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

(3) The ability to assign/customize shortcuts to plugins - whether they appear as default (in photo/noise/etc..) or plugged in. Any help will be ...

Feature Request - Export Image to PNG instead of Save As PNG

The proposed solution fits into the simplicity of the Paint.net user interface: Add Menu > File > Export... , and assign a shortcut key. All ...

Already Requested Features - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I'm not sure if this feature has been requested before or not. ... Add more nubs to the line/curve tool. ... While i paint image usingcolor this ...

Plugin/Feature request: Apply Image - paint.net Forum

A plugin that flattens the image and creates it on a new layer would be nice. I work with larger images than my laptop can handle (~10mp), ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024