3.08 and 3.20 issues - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

paint.net Setup Front-end has encountered a problem and needs to close. blah blah. then it says: EventType : clr20r3 P1 : setupfrontend.exe P2 : ...

Missing Plug-Ins - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports - paint.net Forum

I am trying to follow the tutorial for Shiny Letters using an alpha mask, subbing a newer alpha mask plug-in for the one specified in the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

HOW TO INSTALL PLUGINS/General Plugin Troubleshooting Thread

1. Which plugin? 2. Are you sure you have the newest version of Paint.NET (v3.20, not Alpha, Beta, or RC)?. 3. Are you sure you ...

Plugins not working properly. - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

I'm having a few issues with TR's Alphacutter. I cannot see the entire screen and some parts of the plugin cannot be seen. I'm not sure if this ...

Problems with the 3.20 installer package. - paint.net Forum

I'm having problems with the installer package... When trying to install PDN 3.20 RC1, i get this error. Is that something that concerns the ...

Paint.NET v3.20 *ALPHA* is now available - Page 4

paint.net Forum ... Click the "View Plugin load errors" menu entry. This will show you the following error: ... Application version: Paint.NET v3.20 ...

ScriptLab - Page 4 - Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

This plugin won't work in the newest version of Paint.net (Alpha Release build 3.20.2865.28203) at least not for me. Had no problems with ...

Alpha Mask not working - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Hi guys! I've been using paint.net for many years. I'm using Windows 10. Recently and after all the updates of the program (I'm currently ...

Diagonal Lines Plugin [v2.5, September 13th, 2009] - paint.net Forum

I'm havin a bit of trouble installing this one. I put it in the correct spot, then load pdn, but it doesn't show. Instead of taking an hour to ...

Plugins that fail in the 4.3.X Builds of Paint.NET

This thread is where all known plugins that need updating will be posted. My list may not be complete but here are the ones I know of. Brush ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024