paint.net Forum: Forums

Information · Forum Rules. The rules, etc. · Paint.NET Search (146,988 visits to this link). Search for paint.net help, tutorials, plugins, and other good stuff.

More...advanced? plugins? - paint.net Forum

Hey paint.net people. I'm interested in writing some image distorting plugins for personal use. I'm a capable programmer, I have already ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Dachimotsu's Content - paint.net Forum

Is there an obvious setting in Paint.net I'm missing that adjusts brush sensitivity? I'd like to have variable brush width again, both with and without a stylus ...

Paint.net JPG image no longer opens on various smart TVs

For long years I've been generating JPG images and displaying them on TVs as slideshow . With recent updates, all TVs are complaining ...

Total Newb: Paint.Net Feature Like PS "Content Aware Fill" (see ...

I am slowly learning PS and other software programs, and paint.net comes highly recommended. I'm the owner of a high-end guitar pick company ...

Saving Files more quickly (Suggestion) - paint.net Forum

I propose a two possible solutions to this. 1. Allow for users to automatically flatten images instead of asking every time. This is quick and ...

jkeller's Content - paint.net Forum

Can anyone recommend an approach to creating an animated image by morphing two source images? I'm checking out Morpheus now, but I was curious if PDN has any ...

Rec's Content - paint.net Forum

Rec replied to moc426's topic in Plugins - Publishing ONLY! hey if you have two objects in the layer with a transparent background it doesn't ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024